Thursday, January 12, 2012

mood indigo

So what's happening?

I will be rejoining the corporate world shortly. About time. Irregular timing and 9 hour work days or nights. Can't wait.

The Djinn & Miskatonic demo sucks. If I was reviewing it for GD I'd be making all sorts of nasty comments. We got royally screwed by an incompetent sound engineer. The bass is too soft, the vocals too loud and the drums sound like someone's beating on a cardboard box with a wooden scale.

I want to get completely and utterly stoned and giggle at comedians being mean to each other and then have Herzog take me on a guided tour of the La Chauvet caves. 2 out of 3 will probably happen tonight.

Today, I was accosted by a young boy who was working for some ngo. He asked me if I knew Kannada initially and then proceeded to give me his marketing lecture rapid fire and pointed me at a website to investigate further and showed me the incense sticks his ngo makes and finally thanked me for my time and for speaking to him in kannada cause i was only the second kannada speaking person he'd met since morning and then wished me a nice day and walked off with a smile. If i had any money I'd have bought those fucking agarbhattis.


No comments: