Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Depression and despondency

Despondent and depressed. I got called both these names last night. I was also asked if I was going to kill myself. I cannot keep a straight face and write this so I'll stop now. Or maybe I'll ramblke on for a while. I miss my sister. I spoke to her today so now I can smile again. Coming back to despondency, I'm much too young for it. I agree. I'm not sure what the word means but I do not like being associated with it. It makes me feel old and tired. As for depressed, I guess I am a little. Or maybe a lot. Or maybe not at all. Will you feel sorry for my state of confusion dear diary ? Will you ? Pity me.

Yesterday night I was profound for a while and then I was silent and boring and dull and then profound again. I cannot remember most of it. I think you should be thankful I have a lousy memory.

I'm off from work for the rest of the week. A break after a long long time but not on my own terms. I think I'll take it anyway and complain another day.


4 comments:

Murphy said...

You're online !

Murphy said...

I miss you.
Where have you slunken away to?
I even learnt up a new joke that will in all probability make you laugh at the most inopportune moments.

shadowbox said...

Kudos to you that you're even able to admit to depression. I denied it for more than half of my life and only now am I starting to admit it. Heck I've even tried to be friends with it.

Anonymous said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ