Monday, January 02, 2012

screaming at the moon

I read today that there's been an increase of 50% in the number of men who have acid reflux at least once a week in the last 10 years.

Cyclone Thane has arrived but everyone's too busy with the Lokpal. Our leaders have let us down. We're in the shadow of a dying world and we're watching it on television.


January my love, arrive already.


The look of disembodiment in her lifeless eyes
methadone and wine and distant death's bleak lullaby.

What a dull fucking start to the new year. Like seriously. It took just about every bit of energy I had to get out of bed. Now I'm sitting around worrying and brooding about 2012. From a purely escapist point of view I welcome the coming end.

I hope the first day of the year isn't a sign of things to come.

I miss having cats around at home. Maybe its time to bite the bullet again.

The look of disembodiment in her lifeless eyes
methadone and wine and distant death's bleak lullaby.

Its bright and hot and sunny outside. Winter seems to have disappeared along with 2011.

I'm angry a lot. A kind of seething bitterness at the world at large and some self loathing to go along with it. I hate this.


No comments: