Tuesday, December 01, 2009

La vida no vale nada

i'm tired of this uncertainty
i'm tired of pretending i can take it
i'm tired of my own indifference
i'm scared i sound like an emo kid
Too much pressure too much to consider

I had one of those perfect weekends. Everything went by with no planning or even thought. I went with the flow and it was entertaining from start to finish. I found happiness in the leg of a chicken then surprise at Guzzlers and a stoned giggling bliss all over. Life was almost perfect.

They played Look at Yourself in Guzzlers. Why have I not been there in 13 years?

Finished watching Limits of Control. What a movie. This is the trippy shit. Where story takes backseat to form. I loved it. It seemed like it was about whatever you wanted it to be. And any film that references Stalker is all sorts of win. I wish there was more naked Paz de la Huerta but that's a minor complaint.

Also watching some TV show called Trailer Park Boys. Supposed to be hilarious. So far it's not.

What is this boss?
I don't know chief.
It's new and gets a bit unpleasant now and then.
I think we might have a problem.
Yes, I think we might.

Enough nonsense?
You're asking the wrong guy.

I hope to finish Miike's Izo one of these days. I'm stuck at the 40 minute mark and unable to proceed. Very arty and abstract and doesn't make much sense. I should just watch Gozu again as should everybody. At least once.

Anyway, enough. Later.

No comments: