Sunday, November 21, 2004

Headache. Its been with me all day. Insane sending session last night. Tired. Bored. Beg for sleep. Is this to be another lament on lack of sleep, lon

Headache. Its been with me all day. Insane sending session last night. Tired. Bored. Beg for sleep. Is this to be another lament on lack of sleep, loneliness and other angsty

matters ? No. NLS weekend just got over. This is about that.

NLS this year was as boring as watching milk curdle. Nothing really happened and it may have stunk a bit. The 2 best bands on view were both from Bombay. A sad state of affairs. Bhayanak Mauth kicked immense ass and Demonic Resurrection just sounded huge. Fucking hell, they were good. A whole bunch of other bands played too. I’m sure some of them were technically competent and everything but they were boring as hell. When they finished playing not a single song stayed with me.

Reached the venue late on Sunday after seeing off the trollkien. Watched a couple of boring bands, missed Bhayanak Mauth and through some gap in the space time continuum Demonic didn’t make it to the final. A little bit of a tipper and we came back in to watch Kryptos. Very cool band. When I was driving back home I was humming Twilight’s Grace to myself. \m/

NP: The Gathering – Amity

<>One of my favourite songs by the band. This is off the Sleepy Buildings live album. Quite beautiful. Anneke is as orgasmic as ever.

No comments: