Monday, November 15, 2004

an update ?

The long dark tea time of the soul is here again. Bored beyond belief. Why do all my extra curricular activities involve intoxication ? Why is the sun so fucking hot ? Same thing. I think I like Enemies Of Reality after all. Its grown on me over the last few days. A nice huge weekend this. I saw a few movies, listened to a lot of music and smoked very little. Hardly drank too. What is happening to me ? Am I complaining ? Are you reading ?

I saw Requiem For A Dream. After all the talk about it I was expecting a lot more. Ellen Burnsteen was quite brilliant and Damon Wayans was quite good too. Leto and Connely just bored me. How is anybody supposed to have even a tiny bit of sympathy for these two losers ? Aaah well, whatever, next.

I also saw Animatrix. Quite stunning.

I saw The Magnificent Seven. Of the three, this I enjoyed the most. Steve McQueen and Yul Brynner are the epitome of the cool cowboy. Very cool movie and something I can see again and again and again.
“We deal in lead, friend.”

I wish all these cracker bursting fools would go to some open field somewhere (preferably on the fucking moon) and burst their crackers there. Lizzy was incredibly scared last night and she’s run off. I hope she comes back.

I quite like System Of A Down. Very cool as long as I only have to listen to a couple of songs at a time.

NP: Fantomas – Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me

Mike Patton is a God.

Lizzy’s not back yet. I have a feeling she’s gone for good. I hope not.

1 comment:

Murphy said...

If anything happened to Muggins, if she disappears for a night, if any bloody little thing happens to her my only thought is who would hurt a tiny little kitty who's just grown her first two teeth.
I know what this must be like. She will come back. I promise I'll pray for her safe return.