Tuesday, November 16, 2004

ten lines or more bitch

I have no idea what to write anymore. I sit in front of the blank computer screen and I wonder. What will I write about today ? I usually have no idea. Unless I’ve had a dream I can remember or read something I can steal. Aaah well, such is life. I know this though, I must have a blog. Maybe one day all the bloggers in my town will get together for a meet. I’d like to meet the other bloggers in my town. A worthy ambition I think.

Lux Occulta. What a band.

6 lines so far. Not bad for somebody who has nothing to say. Think I can go for 10 ? Should I go for ten ? Or maybe a thousand ? Ten at least and thanks to this I’m that much closer. I wonder if a blogger club will have a minimum lines per entry rule for eligibility.

When I paste this onto blogspot will the line count remain the same ? I wonder. I actually did. Scary shit.

“We deal in lead, my friend.” What a killer line. I wish I could use that sometime. I wonder if Charles Bronson was ever young. Even James Coburn managed to look kind of young in Magnificent Seven but Bronson was just still Bronson with the same damn lines on his face but no moustache. Bronson’s cool. I should get hold of Death Wish from somewhere. And that Christmas movie he acted in.

I’m way past ten lines.

The colours on my monitor seem to change in the dark. What’s that about then ?

No comments: